The job has expired.
Lead Diesel Mechanic
Barrio Buena Vista, Puerto Rico, US
$35k - $40k/yr
We are seeking an Experienced Lead Diesel Mechanic to join a fast-going shop in Humacao, Puerto Rico to lead a team of 12 truck mechanics. The ideal technician should have at least 2 years supervisory experience working in a heavy-duty truck repair shop.
- Strong leadership skills
- Able to delegate workload, schedule repairs to meet time line and minimize down time
- Strong in electrical and hydraulic system diagnosis and repairs
- Able to utilize computerized diagnostic software/scan tool to diagnose and identify engine malfunctions, perform safety inspections and perform Preventative Maintenance
- Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting malfunctions/faults
- Perform preventative maintenance and safety inspections
- Maintaining work orders
- Previous supervisory experience
- Puerto Rico truck or diesel mechanic license
- Must have your own tools
- Must have basic computer skill
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
All successful technicians will subject to a criminal record check.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly with an updated resume, call 1-833-632-4562 for more information, Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. To see more great opportunities, visit www.rockstarmechanics.com/job
- $35,000 – 40,000/Year, salary range varies based on experience and training.
- Benefits package available after 90 days and includes, Dental, Vision, Health and 401K.
Afternoons (Monday – Friday)