The job has expired.
Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Highland, Illinois, US
$25 - $34/hr
We are looking for Several experienced Heavy-Duty Diesel Mechanics to take charge of a fleet of construction equipment in the Houston area. This position is mostly working outdoors repairing equipment in on job sites, all technicians should be comfortable working in the field and being exposed to the elements. Technicians with experience working on John Deere, Caterpillar and Kubota equipment are considered an asset.
- Mechanics should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Diesel Mechanic/Heavy Equipment Mechanic performing in-depth repairs.
- Strong engine diagnostics/troubleshooting and electrical and hydraulic skills.
- Perform all repairs including engine repairs and overhauls.
- Locate and diagnose failures, replaces defective components, and performs basic troubleshooting using standard electronic equipment, able to read and interpret schematics and blueprints.
- Strong troubleshooting.
- Proficient with OEM software programs such as CAT ET/SIS, Service Advisor and Cummins Insite.
- Strong Computer skills
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Must have your own set of tools.
$25.00 - $34.00/hour, wage range varies based on experience and qualifications.
Days, Monday – Friday, should be flexible to overtime.