The job has expired.
Engine and Transmission Rebuild Technician
Madison, Wisconsin, US
$21 - $26/hr
We have an Openings for Heavy Equipment Engine and Transmission Rebuild Technicians in Madison, WI. This position will give the right technician the opportunity to perform large scale repairs including full rebuilds on diesel engines and transmissions! Mechanics with dealership experience is preferred however, we encourage mechanics coming from a fleet environment to apply.
For those looking for career growth, this is the place for you, we regularly promote from within! This is a non-union shop where we value and reward hard work.
Previous experience rebuilding engines and transmission for heavy construction and mining equipment such as Dozers, Loaders, Graders, Excavators, Haul Trucks and more.
- Strong computer diagnostic troubleshooting, electrical and hydraulic skills.
- Must be comfortable working independently as well as in a team setting.
- Must have 2-5 years experience repairing heavy construction/mining equipment.
- Previous experience assembling and disassembling components to manufacturer's specification.
- Welding and fabrication experience.
- Educational background such as an associate degree for Diesel or Heavy Equipment Repair will be considered a great asset but is not a requirement.
Apply today to take the right step in your career. Once you get here, you won’t want to leave!
$21.00 - $26.00/hour plus a great benefits package.
Day shift 7a:00am - 3:00pm Monday - Friday