The job has expired.
Diesel Mechanic Technician
South Easton, Massachusetts, US
$25 - $40/hr
We have an IMMEDIATE opening for 1 Entry Level Diesel Technician and 1 Experienced Diesel Mechanic to perform routine preventative maintenance and general reconditioning of equipment on Class 1 through Class 8 vehicle buses in the South Easton, MA area.
2,000 Sign On Bonus & Hiring Immediately!
WHY DIESEL TECHNICIANS WANT TO WORK HERE:
Safe work environment
Supportive management team
Competitive Compensation Package
Career Growth Opportunities
DIESEL MECHANIC DUTIES:
Perform routine preventative maintenance and general reconditioning of equipment on Class 1 through Class 8 vehicles
Diagnose, document, and repair engine fault codes (Company supplied OEM software) following proper warranty procedures
Repair / Replace brakes, steering components, suspension, and perform alignments
Replace clutches & transmissions
Completed technical school or equivalent experience as a fleet mechanic, diesel mechanic, or heavy equipment mechanic
Experience or formal training diagnosing, repairing, and maintaining Class 1-7 diesel tractors
The ability to acquire a Commercial Driver License with the assistance of our trainer
You Might Also Have:
3+ Years of experience as a Diesel Technician
A valid CDL (Class A or B)
Experience working on Refrigeration Units
All successful mechanics will subject to a pre-employment check which includes a MVR check, criminal record check and drug screening.
- $25 -$40 per hour
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance with HRA, HSA, and FSA options
- 401(k) with a company provided match
- Employee Discounts and an Employee Assistance Program
- Career Advancement Opportunities for Technicians at all levels
- Robust in-person and online training programs, including NJ Emissions Training
- 2nd Shift: Tuesday-Friday 2:00pm-10:30pm and Saturday 8:00am-4:30pm