Lac La Biche, Alberta, CA
$35 - $45/hr
We are currently seeking a Parts Technician to join our team in Lac La Biche, AB. As a key member of our Parts staff, you will be responsible for receiving and processing orders, providing exceptional customer service, and maintaining inventory records. If you have a strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and experience as a parts technician we encourage you to apply.
- Receive and process orders in person and over the phone using our computer database and parts catalogues.
- Provide price quotations, check inventory for product availability, and inform customers of delivery dates.
- Prepare and maintain sales orders, customer lists, and purchase orders, including issuing receipts and quotes.
- Maintain accurate inventory records and assist with physical inventory counts.
- Source parts from multiple vendors to ensure competitive pricing.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of HD or Automotive parts is an advantage.
- Familiarity with Karmak software is a plus.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel and email.
- Ability to perform physical tasks, including repetitive heavy lifting (over 50 lbs at times).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Basic mathematical skills for inventory management.
- Detail-oriented with good organizational and time management abilities.
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity and have the required skills and enthusiasm for the role, we look forward to receiving your application. Join us as a Parts Technician and be part of our dedicated team!
$35-$45 per hour plus benefits
8am - 5pm Monday-Friday
CONTACT: Call or text Nick at 1-888-221-4576. Or e-mail [email protected]