Heavy Equipment Diesel Mechanic
Aurora, Colorado, US
$28 - $38/hr
Seeking a skilled Heavy Equipment Diesel Mechanic to join our team in Aurora, CO. In this role you will be responsible for diagnosing, troubleshooting, and performing mechanical repairs and maintenance on various heavy equipment, including Street Sweepers, Vacuum Trucks, and Refuse equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance, repairs, and troubleshooting on a diverse range of mechanical and electronic equipment.
- Conduct hydraulic and electrical diagnostics.
- Communicate effectively with the Service and Parts teams to ensure efficient workflow.
- Maintain an organized and safe work area, along with proper care of tools and service vans.
- Flexibility to work on-call and alternating shifts when required (seasonal).
- Complete assigned tasks and provide job progress updates to the Lead Hand or Service Manager.
- Valid driver's license with a clean record is a must.
- Possession of a CDL license preferred.
- Forklift License considered an asset.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a mechanic.
- Proficient in hydraulic and/or electrical work.
- Strong commitment to adhering to safety regulations and procedures.
Why Join Us:
- Competitive wage range starting at $28.00-$38.00, based on experience.
- Premium Health Insurance program with 3 Tier options.
- 401(k) Employer Matching Program.
- Paid Personal Days for unexpected life events.
- PPE reimbursement.
- Educational Scholarship Program & Tuition reimbursement.
If you are looking for a new opportunity with a great company, look no further and apply today.
$28 - $38 per hour
7am - 4pm Monday - Friday
CONTACT: Call or text Nick at 1-888-221-4576. Or e-mail [email protected]