Commercial HVAC Technician
Scarborough, Ontario, CA
$43 - $53/hr
A multi-branch reputable North American HVAC organization is immediately hiring Commercial HVAC Service Technicians to cover the East GTA.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Strong Compensation Package
- Benefits & RRSP
- Supportive Team & Management Environment
- Company Vehicle to Take Home + Paid Travel Time + Gas Card
HVAC Techs will troubleshoot, diagnose, service, repair, and perform preventative maintenance to commercial HVAC equipment and systems such as RTU’s, A/C, Make Up Air Units, Building Automation Systems (BAS), Boilers, Chillers, etc.
- Mandatory Licenses/Certifications: G1 or G2 Gas Fitter, and ODP
- 313A Journeyman Refrigeration Mechanic license an asset
- Registered 313A 5th Year Apprentices are strongly encouraged to apply
- Strong mechanical and electrical skills
- Own tools
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
The successfully hired Commercial HVAC/R Technician must pass a pre-employment Background Check (Criminal, Driving).
- $43.00 - $53.00/hour++++
- Comprehensive Benefit Package after 3 months (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AD&D, STD/LTD, EAP).
- RRSP Matching available after 6 months; voluntary contribution can start in 3 months
- Company Vehicle to Take Home
- Cell Phone + Gas Card
- Ongoing Paid Training
- Annual $220 Safety Boot Allowance
- Annual $500 Tool Allowance
- Company Sponsored Events
- Company Provided & Cleaned Uniforms
Days, 8:00am – 4:30pm (Monday – Friday).
CONTACT: If you have any questions about this position, call/text Jacquie toll free at 1 833 482 2562 or [email protected]. Quote job #2049